As companies enter yet another year of uncertainties — including inflation, market volatility, and a pandemic that is still very much present — the 2022 edition of the Business Journal’s annual Money Issue serves as a critical resource for the year ahead.
With comprehensive information on more than 400 financial institutions and professionals working in L.A. County, the issue is an essential guide to trends and experts. Each section explores factors shaping that sector, helping businesses evaluate important issues.
Interviews and profiles provide insights and guidance into topics such as investment strategies, inflation and interest rates. Experts explain how to navigate potential market changes and integrate digital technologies such as cloud platforms and artificial intelligence.
It’s a must-read for any L.A. business looking to make headway in the complex financial landscape in the coming year.
2022 MONEY ISSUE FEATURES
- Financial Institutions: Online Banking Moves Past Trend Status Into the Norm
- Investment Banks: Investors Learn How to Get in on the $20B NFT Market
- SBA Lenders: SBA Lending Experts Expect Businesses to Thrive in 2022
- Money Managers: Money Managers Seek New Growth After a Strong Year
- Private Equity: SPAC Interest Rebounds but With a Careful Eye on New Rules
- Venture Capital: Advances in Tech, Other Sectors Garner Major VC Investments
2022 MONEY ISSUE DIRECTORIES
- Financial Institutions Directory
- Investment Banks Directory
- SBA Lenders Directory
- Money Managers Directory
- Private Equity Firms Directory
- Venture Capital Firms Directory
For the full 2022 Money Issue, including the Top Mergers & Acquisitions of 2021 list, see the Jan. 31, 2022, print edition.