OUTSIDE THE BOX LENDING
• Permanent Loan: Financing obtained on a commercial property that includes some amortization.
• Bridge Loan: Short-term financing provided during the renovation period that converts to a permanent loan.
• Renovation Loan: Financing to modernize, repair, or otherwise improve an existing commercial structure.
• Construction Loan: Financing obtained for ground up construction.
• Master Loan Agreement: A revolving line of credit enabling borrowers to acquire multiple properties while reducing the time required to create individual loans and documentation.
DEDICATED IN-BRANCH LENDING
THE F&M BANK ADVANTAGE
• Competitive Rates & Terms
• Fixed & Adjustable Rates
• Flexible Amortization Schedules
• Cash Out Refinances Allowed
• Incentivized Rates for Faster Amortization
The client experience with F&M is different because the business is designed around the client’s needs. It is a rarity today to find Relationship Managers who have their office within a bank branch, like F&M’s Relationship Managers. From on-site decision making, to a credit administration team that works as diligently as the relationship managers, F&M can operate quickly to develop a solution for industrial, retail, office, or even those special, unique situations.
Farmers & Merchants Bank is a regional bank with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (Member FDIC) and is an Equal Housing Lender. All loans are subject to credit approval.
For more information, visit
114 YEARS OF CRE EXPERIENCE
F&M Bank’s CRE expertise also comes from 114 years of personal experience buying land to build new Branch Offices from the ground up and renovating existing office space. F&M Bank owns more than 75% of its Branch Office locations, demonstrating its long-term committment to the communities it serves. F&M’s most recent acquisition and renovation is a six-story building on the corner of Lakewood and Del Amo in the city of Lakewood. F&M purchased the building, completed a multi-million dollar renovation, and opened for business on Monday, July 12, 2021.