5350 Machado Road, Culver City, CA 90230
(310) 204-3300 | email@example.com | ECF.net
Established in 1946
Veronica Arteaga, LCSW – Chief Executive Officer, President
Maryam Hamedaninia – Chief Programs Officer
Paige Newbold – Chief Administrative Officer
Lauren Rayner – Chief Development Officer
Sonhui “Sunny” Robilotta – Chief Financial Officer
Board of Directors
Shelley I. Smith, Esq. (Board Chairperson)
Anil Ranavat (First Vice Chairperson/ Vice Treasurer)
Malcolm McNeil, Esq. (Second Vice Chairperson/Secretary)
Thomas Hopkins (Treasurer),
Ellen Turner (Asst. Secretary),
Turner Techtronics, Inc.
Steven P. Beltran, Esq. (Immediate Past Chair),
Beltran, Beltran, Smith & MacKenzie, LLP
Leslie B. Abell, Esq.
Lisa C. Anderson
Russell Ching, Esq.
Scott Cooper, CMC
Azita Karimkhany Fatheree
Monica M. Jaramillo
Kimberly Lewis, Esq.
Larry Rabineau, Esq.
Ralph Walter, D.Phil, CFA
Paul K. Zimmerman
The mission of ECF is to provide the highest quality services for children and adults who are challenged with developmental, learning, and emotional barriers — empowering them to reach their greatest potential.
Rating: Platinum (GuideStar, now called Candid)
What percentage of total revenue goes to cause (after operation expenses)?
87% of our total revenue after operation expenses goes to support our programs/mission.
What was your greatest RECENT community impact?
Exceptional Children’s Foundation served nearly 4,000 children and adults with disabilities, and their families at 15 sites located in Los Angeles County.
Areas of Funding
• ECF Art Centers Program Holiday Shop – November 25-December 12, 2022 at artecf.org
• Garemani Wines Spring Tasting Event – February 16, 2023 at the Waldorf Hotel in Beverly Hills
• ECF Golf Benefit – March 20, 2023 at Oakmont Country Club in Glendale
• Organize a Holiday Toy Drive – Brighten the holidays for infants and toddlers in the ECF Early Start Program and students at the Kayne Eras School. Visit ECF.net/toydrive to access our wish list or donate.
• Make an online gift
• Join our Circle of Friends with a monthly gift
• Make a tribute gift
GOALS FOR 2023
Partner with local businesses to expand the ECF Exceptional Training Academy and Employment Solutions programs