ServiceTitan expands in Glendale; Fairway Technologies acquires IT Strategies; Tinder co-founder requests lawsuit dismissal.
Glendale-based ServiceTitan has leased a second building to expand its headquarters, the Business Journal reports. The 125,000-square-foot office leased by Beacon Capital Partners is located at 800 N. Brand Blvd. and will open in late 2019. ServiceTitan has nearly doubled in size over the past two years and aims to employ 1,000 people globally by the end of this year.
West Los Angeles-based data analytics firm IT Strategists Inc. was acquired by San Diego-headquartered tech consultancy Fairway Technologies March 26. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. The acquisition allows Fairway Technologies to expand its data storage and enterprise software development, according to the Business Journal.
Former Tinder Inc. Chief Executive Sean Rad asked the New York Supreme Court to dismiss a lawsuit filed against him by Tinder parent company Match Group Inc. accusing him of violating his contract by copying proprietary information before leaving Tinder. In a March 25 court filing, Rad alleges he had the right to retain internal emails, though The Verge notes Match Group said in its countersuit Rad forwarded the sensitive information to a private email account for “personal gain.”
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report May 8: Neural Analytics Gains $22 Million
- Tinder Sues Parent Company
- IT Strategists Acquired by Fairway Technologies
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 16: SpaceX Moving Some Operations to Texas
- Sean Rad to Step Down as Tinder CEO to Lead M&A
- Tinder’s Chief Executive Resigns, Founder Sean Rad Back
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 25: March Capital Partners Completes $300 Million Fund II
- Silicon Beach Report March 4: SpaceX Crew Dragon Reaches Space Station