Co-working giant WeWork Companies Inc. has announced new locations in North Hollywood and the Arts District.
WeWork signed a 40,000-square-foot lease for its North Hollywood location, at 5161 Lankershim Blvd. It will house roughly 570 members.
The co-working company will also take 55,000 square feet at The Maxwell in the Arts District at 1019 E 4th Place. The location is expected to open in the fall and house roughly 960 members.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork Accelerates LA County Expansion
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- WeWork Opening New 116K SF Space in Santa Monica
- WeWork Signs 30th LA Lease at Wilshire Courtyard
- WeWork to Open First Location in Beverly Hills
- Traditional Tenants Top Downtown
- Miro Signs 7K SF Lease for US Headquarters in the Arts District
- Ghost Management Group Signs 115K SF Arts District Lease