The Roberts Companies has purchased the Lennox Apartments in Westlake for $71.6 million, records show. The company did not immediately return requests for comment.
The seller was the Blackstone Group.
The property, at 249 to 269 La Fayette Park Place, has 268 units, according to CoStar data.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Multifamily Building in Hollywood Sells for $17.7M
- Amoroso Cos. Planning 102-Unit Apartment Building in Sawtelle
- Douglas Emmett Buys Westwood Apartment Building for $365M
- Westlake Apartment Building Receives $23M in Financing
- MetWest Residential Building Sold for $38M
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M
- Skydance Pays $321M for Lantana Buildings in Santa Monica
- Culver City Creative Office Campus Sold for $39.1M