Beverly Hills-based Live Nation has signed a lease for 95,217-square-feet at The Post in Beverly Hills, according to a source familiar with the matter.
The lease, at 325 N. Maple Dr., is for roughly 11 years. The site is being developed by the Worthe Real Estate Group. Previous plans for the site show both office and retail space.
325 N. Maple Dr. was previously a U.S. Postal Service building.
CBRE’s Todd Doney represented the landlord in the transaction. Live Nation was represented by Newmark Knight Frank’s Chris Mongeluzo.
Live Nation and Worthe Real Estate Group did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood Office Building on Highland Sells for $72.1M
- Tishman’s Local Property Listings Expected to Fetch More Than $600M
- WeWork to Open First Location in Beverly Hills
- Reports Peg Dalian Wanda’s Sale of One Beverly Hills at $420M
- Dalian Wanda Sells One Beverly Hills for $420M
- Tishman Nears $630M Wilshire Courtyard Sale
- Culver City Creative Office Campus Sold for $39.1M
- Leases Hit the Highs of Dot-Com Days