Century City investment firm Skyview Capital, run by Platinum Equity alum Alex Soltani, closed Feb. 14 on his biggest private equity acquisition ever for the 14-year-old Skyview − a carve out from Florham Park, N.J.-based Conduent Inc.
The deal, which was previously announced more than four months ago, encompasses a portfolio of customer service contracts Conduent owned that generated $500 million in revenue in 2017 and employs 16,000 workers worldwide.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Skyview formed Continuum Global Solutions to house and operate the newly formed business, to serve as the single brand of the former Conduent assets.
Overseeing management of Continuum Global Solutions will be Darryl Smith, Skyview Capital’s president of global portfolio operations, as well as Rod Stoddard, senior vice president of portfolio operations at Skyview.
Jerry Kinnick, who was the senior leader of the business prior to Skyview’s acquisition, will serve as president of Continuum.
“We are excited to further expand Skyview Capital’s role as a leading force in the customer care industry with the formation of Continuum Global Services,” Soltani said.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Skyview Bets on Cold Brew
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Alex Soltani
- The Money Book: Alex R. Soltani
- Platinum Equity Completes $1.3B Purchase of Jostens
- Platinum Equity Completes $630M Acquisition of Lonza Water Care Business
- Platinum Equity Purchases Multi-Color Corp. for $2.5 Billion
- Skyview Capital Buys Credit Card Processing Firm