Fort Ashford Funds purchased a building with a Vons in Long Beach for $29 million, records show.
The building, at 600 E. Broadway, is nearly 48,000 square feet. It was sold by Fortress Investment Group.
The property is fully leased to Vons, with 19 years remaining on the grocer’s lease, according to CoStar Group Inc.
Sands Investment Group’s Andy Chana and Daniel Hoogesteger represented the seller.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA Home for Santa Fe RE Investment Firm
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- Warner Music Parent Buys Arts District Building for $195M
- Multifamily Building in Hollywood Sells for $17.7M
- Goodwin Procter Steps onto Silicon Beach
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- Rexford Buys Commerce Cold Storage Facility for $18.2M
- $65M for Ocean Avenue Parcel in Santa Monica