The 216-unit Park Western Estates in San Pedro sold for $62.9 million, Berkadia announced April 11.
Berkadia’s Joe Leon and Bruce Furniss represented the seller, Park Western Apartments. The buyer was SDG Housing Partners.
The building, at 1301 West Park Western Drive, has one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom units.
The buyer will invest $50,000 per unit, according to Furniss.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodwin Procter Steps onto Silicon Beach
- Genton Cockrum Partners Selected for Mixed-Use Project at Former Courthouse in San Pedro
- Downtown Industrial Property Box Yard Sold for $68M
- Sunset Formosa Apartment Complex Sells for $12.4M
- Los Feliz Apartment Complex Sells for More than $17M
- West LA Retail Property Sells for $22.6M
- Two Apartment Buildings in Santa Monica Sold for $20.6M
- Aspen Apartments Sold for $90M