Vogue publishes Spanish Snapchat edition; op-ed accuses SpaceX of safety violations; Brack at the helm of Blizzard
Vogue magazine announced Oct. 4 it will publish a Spanish-language edition on Snap Inc.’s Snapchat Discover platform. Digiday reports “Vogue en Español” will publish each Friday and be available to any interested Snapchat users.
ArsTechnica looks into a series of opinion articles targeting Hawthorne-based Space Exploration Technologies Corp., which have appeared in several newspapers across the country recently. The article, authored by “retired NASA spacecraft officer” Richard Hagar, alleges that SpaceX is shirking safety standards in its fueling process. A Washington D.C.-based public relations firm called Law Media Group is likely behind the distribution, according to ArsTechnica.
Mike Morhaime, who helped found Blizzard Entertainment in 1991, has stepped down from his role as president and will be succeeded by “World of Warcraft” lead producer J. Allen Brack, the Business Journal reports. Brack has been with Blizzard for more than 12 years and will oversee the video game developer’s operations as a subsidiary of Activision.
You May Also Like
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 14: Snapchat Gives Creators AR Power
- Activision Blizzard Names New President; Leadership Team Members
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 8: Blockchain Startup Sagewise Raises $1.25M
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 5: AeroVironment Lands $13 Million Contract
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 18: Elon Musk’s Lunar Pick
- Silicon Beach Report May 11: SpaceX Launches Block 5 on Second Try
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 14: Netfix Says It’s Not a Video Service Provider
- Activision Hires Giuliani to Fight Dictator