A Compton warehouse building currently occupied by an apparel distribution company has been sold to San Francisco industrial real estate company Terreno Realty Corp. for $11.1 million, Terreno announced Nov. 8.
The clothing distribution company, Hot Chocolate Inc., had purchased the 60,000-square-foot building at 1100 West Walnut St. in 2015 for $7 million. The property is close to the 91 Freeway and has a loading dock with seven total loading bays, according to the Terreno announcement.
Daum Commercial Real Estate Services brokers Alex Nagel, Matthew Boggs and Casey Mungo represented both the buyer and the seller in the transaction.
Terreno Realty Corporation acquires, owns and operates industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets: Los Angeles; Northern New Jersey/New York City; San Francisco Bay Area; Seattle; Miami; and Washington, D.C.
Education, energy, engineering/construction and infrastructure reporter Howard Fine can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @howardafine.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Chicago School Moves L.A. Campus to Aon
- Strength of South Bay on Show in Industrial Deal
- SOUTH BAY/ MID-CITIES: Torrance Broker Going Extra Mile to Spark Interest in Slow Market
- SAN GABRIEL VALLEY: Warehouses Sit Empty as Port Business Slows
- SOUTH BAY: Industrial Properties Close to Ports Snapped Up Quickly
- SUBMARKET: Construction Boom Was Inked Before Downturn
- SUBMARKET: Net Absorption Climbs to Positive Numbers