Colony Capital Inc., a downtown investment firm, announced the sale of its stake in DATA4 Group to AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets, a division of AXA France Vie S.A. for undisclosed terms.
DATA4 was founded by Colony Capital in 2006 to offer high-capacity data centers in Europe. The company has 15 data centers in Paris, Milan and Luxembourg. AXA Investment Managers will now own the remaining 63 percent of DATA4 it had previously shared with Colony Capital.
“Colony Capital is very proud to have created and supported DATA4 in its development,” said Nadra Moussalem , Colony Capital head of European investment management. “I would like to thank the investors who trusted us and congratulate the teams who made Marcoussis the largest data hosting center in Europe and have succeeded in replicating the company's success internationally.”
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Deals & Dealmakers: Shakeup for B. Riley
- Silicon Beach Report June 19: Torrance Company Contracted by Homeland Security
- H Code Links With Division of Metro Group
- Raised in Space Looks to Innovate Music Industry
- Science Inc. Adds Cladwell
- Colony Capital Shuffles European Executives
- Upfront Ventures Leads $14M MetaCX Funding Round
- Westwood Tech Repair Firm Raises $20 Million