Downtown developer Tom Gilmore has been named new board chair for the Central City Association, the downtown business group announced Feb. 21.
As part of a biennial rotation of board officers, the chief executive of Gilmore Associates was named to a two-year term, succeeding AEG executive Martha Saucedo. Robert Jernigan, regional managing principal of downtown architecture firm Gensler now serves as vice chair, while Noel Hyun, an associate at the downtown law firm DLA Piper, is board secretary and treasurer.
The downtown nonprofit also announced an update of its strategic plan, which includes advocacy on behalf of downtown employers, residents and visitors and trying to strengthen its influence through partnerships with other downtown groups.
Economy, education, energy and transportation reporter Howard Fine can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @howardafine.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Central City Association Expands Board; Adjusts Advocacy Priorities
- DTLA Booster Beefs Up
- Tom Gilmore
- Jessica Lall Named New CEO of Central City Association
- LA 500: Tom Gilmore
- New York Transplant Never Lost Faith in Los Angeles and Won the Name Game
- Virgin Hyperloop One Elects Former N.Y. Transit Chief as New CEO
- Redefining the Renovation Game