Santa Monica private equity firm Sole Source Capital announced Feb. 16 it has purchased a majority interest in Premier Flow Control, an Odessa, Texas-based oil equipment supply company.
Premier Flow Control rents oil field equipment to oil producing companies in the West Texas Permian Basin, one of the nation’s largest oil regions. Sole Source Capital’s investment will be used to grow Premier Flow, David Fredston, managing partner at the private equity firm, said in a statement.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Founded in 2016 by David Fredston, Sole Source Capital focuses on lower middle market companies in manufacturing, distribution, environmental, oil, metals and other industries.
Economy, education, energy and transportation reporter Howard Fine can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @howardafine.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sole Source Capital Buys Individual FoodService, Plans Partnership With South Gate Food Distributor
- Prep Work Pays Off for Middle Market Business
- Ares Management Buys Assets of Texas Oil and Gas Company
- Clearlake Capital-Backed Gravity Oilfield Buys Water Disposal Company Assets
- Angeles Equity Recruits Bench Strength With New Managing Director
- Overseas Investment Shores Up Firm’s Inaugural Equity Fund
- Clearlake Capital Invests in 3ality Digital
- Platinum Equity to Pay $520M for Pennsylvania Power Plant