A Glendale industrial site that is home to Acco Engineered Systems Inc. has sold for $20.7 million, or $689 per square foot, according to CoStar Group.
The property, located at 6265 San Fernando Road, is a two-story, 30,000-square-foot warehouse that was built in 1945 and renovated in 1972.
A Florida entity, 37 Sfr Owner LLC, purchased the class C industrial structure from Glendale-based Acco Engineered Systems, which occupies all 60,000 square feet at the site.
Michael Aushenker is a reporter with sister publication San Fernando Valley Business Journal, where this story originally appeared.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mall of America Owner Looking to Buy Former Rocketdyne Site
- Ripple Effect From Slowdown at Ports
- ACCO Buys Pasadena Office for $112 Million
- Connexion Burbank Sold for $125 Million
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- DivcoWest buys Glendale Plaza for $179M
- Investor Cranks Up Industrial Stake in South Bay
- Investor Pays $20.7 Million for 7.3-Acre Shopping Center in La Verne