A Glendale industrial site that is home to Acco Engineered Systems Inc. has sold for $20.7 million, or $689 per square foot, according to CoStar Group.
The property, located at 6265 San Fernando Road, is a two-story, 30,000-square-foot warehouse that was built in 1945 and renovated in 1972.
A Florida entity, 37 Sfr Owner LLC, purchased the class C industrial structure from Glendale-based Acco Engineered Systems, which occupies all 60,000 square feet at the site.
Michael Aushenker is a reporter with sister publication San Fernando Valley Business Journal, where this story originally appeared.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mall of America Owner Looking to Buy Former Rocketdyne Site
- Ripple Effect From Slowdown at Ports
- ACCO Buys Pasadena Office for $112 Million
- Connexion Burbank Sold for $125 Million
- Strength Continues in Q1 as Offices Fill Space
- DivcoWest buys Glendale Plaza for $179M
- Investor Cranks Up Industrial Stake in South Bay
- Investor Pays $20.7 Million for 7.3-Acre Shopping Center in La Verne