Hollywood-based entertainment advertising agency Concept Arts has signed a long-term lease for about 31,500 square feet of space at the Harbor Building at 4201 Wilshire Blvd. in the Park Mile submarket of the Wilshire Corridor, according to the building’s owner, Koreatown-based Jamison Properties.
Concept Arts, which has been involved with marketing films such as “La La Land,” “Moonlight,” “Dunkirk” and “Wonder Woman,” will relocate its headquarters from 6422 Selma Ave. in Hollywood to the Harbor Building in early 2018, Jamison said.
Asking rent at the Harbor Building averages around $2.75 per square foot per month, according to CoStar Realty Information Inc.
Terms of the lease call for Jamison to build out the majority of the fifth floor to suit the award-winning agency’s office requirements. The high-end creative office space will include a combination of private offices, meeting rooms, a photo studio, collaborative work spaces and soundproofed editing rooms.
The six-story Harbor Building, built in 1958, is undergoing a capital improvement program that includes a new building and elevator lobbies, corridors, restrooms, creative office spec suites and automated parking systems.
Beverly Hills-based First Property Realty Corp. broker Ben Silver and President Jeffrey Resnick represented Jamison in the transaction. Concept Arts was represented by Marc Bretter, a principal in the Brentwood office of Cresa Partners.
Staff reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood Ad Shop Takes 31,500 SF in Park Mile
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Miracle Mile Thrives as Wilshire Center, Park Mile Give Back Space
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Media Firms Improve Market’s Picture
- 6300 Wilshire Talk, Departure of E! Boosts Profile of Miracle Mile
- Real Estate Quarterly: Landlords Kick Up Asking Rates Despite Losses on Miracle Mile
- WILSHIRE: Submarket Still a Bargain Even as Big Landlord Raises Rents
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Vacancies, Downtown Proximity Attracts Firms