Two of media mogul Sumner Redstone’s longtime colleagues were dismissed as trustees for the trust that manages his holdings in Viacom Inc. and CBS Corp. over the weekend, The Wall Street Journal reports. Viacom Chief Executive Philippe Dauman and Director George Abrams claim Redstone, who has recently been embroiled in a legal fight over his mental capacity, would never have made this decision and is being manipulated by his daughter Shari Redstone who they allege is angling for control of the companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ousted Redstone Trustees Fight Back
- Shari Redstone Says Viacom Needs New Management
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Investors Stake Out Side In TV-Film Empire Fight
- Redstone Switch Puts Family First
- Viacom: Redstone Replaced Despite Daughter’s Disapproval
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7. SUMNER REDSTONE
- Redstone Does Have Succession Plan