A Chinese insurance company will acquire the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel and the Hotel del Coronado near San Diego as part of a $6.5 billion deal, the Associated Press reports. The properties will be sold to Beijing’s Anbang Insurance Group, which acquired the Waldorf Astoria in New York for nearly $2 billion from Hilton Worldwide Holdings last year.
You May Also Like
- Loews Santa Monica Part of Luxury Hotel Portfolio Reportedly for Sale
- Will Loews Santa Monica Top $500M?
- Another Hotel Coming to Beverly Hills
- Waldorf-Astoria to Adjoin Beverly Hilton
- Blackstone Will Benefit From Hilton's Brand and Technology
- Hilton Sold For $26 Billion
- New Waldorf Astoria to Evoke Hollywood Glamour, California Cool
- Blackstone Unit Sued Over Condition of Rentals