Mike Harrah, a developer known for revitalizing downtown Santa Ana, is weighing a bid for the bankrupt parent company of the Orange County Register, according to the Los Angeles Times. Harrah's group has until Friday to make an offer for Freedom Communications.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Daily News Owner Makes Top Early Bid for Orange County Register
- Daily News Owner to Bid for O.C. Register
- Price of Freedom Drops
- Digital First Flips O.C. Register Land to Harrah
- Register Owner to Cut Staff, Merge Long Beach and L.A. Newspapers
- Bidding War for OC Register?
- Digital First Media Set To Acquire Freedom Communications
- Layoffs Hit Freedom Communications