Hankey Investment Co. and Jamison Services are planning a 31-story apartment building between Koreatown and Westlake at 2908 Wilshire Boulevard, according to the Real Deal. The proposed development will have 644 apartments and 13,200 square feet of ground-level commercial space.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamison, Hankey Investment Planning 490-Unit Project on Vermont in Koreatown
- $300M Project Breaks Ground in Koreatown
- Jamison Properties Opens First Ground-Up Units
- Moving Into Koreatown
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 25, Don Hankey
- Retail Property Racks Up First Sale in 40 Years
- Jamison Planning New 157-Unit Building in Koreatown