A customer’s order for a new Tesla was canceled personally by chief executive Elon Musk after the would-be customer slammed the company in a blog post, CNBC reports. Musk called the customer "super rude." The customer noted that he hadn´t had his car order killed when he criticized BMW.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Elon Musk Plotting Self-Driving Buses
- Bad News for Tesla
- Tesla Raises Share Offering
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 21: Snapchat Promises Update After Users Balk at Redesign
- Musk Upbeat Despite Epic Downs
- Elon Musk Hints at Surprise Move on Tesla Patents
- Tesla Will be Hands-Off by Summer
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 2: Science Closes $75 Million Fund