Los Angeles vendors have been receiving $250 citations for unauthorized street sales. According to KPCC, the citations have been issued while a long-running proposal to create a legal street vending program in L.A. awaits approval.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- City Leaders to Talk Street Vending
- City of Los Angeles Clears Way for Street Vendors
- Minimum Wage Hike Drives Parts Maker to Texas
- Earthquake Early Warning System Shakeup
- Expo Line Tallies 12,000 Trips
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- L.A. Council Committee Moves Street Vending Legalization Forward
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal