Singer Taylor Swift spoke out against Apple Inc. and the company listened. It has done an about face, deciding to pay royalties for songs played on its streaming-music service during a three-month free trial, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Radio Stations Cut Back on Jackson’s Music
- Californians Less Clean?
- Ryan Seacrest’s Keyboard Company Ordered to Pay Blackberry $860k
- Lawsuit Filed Against Spotify Over Royalties
- Herbalife Wins Lawsuit Dismissal
- Apple to Lay Off 200 at Beats
- UMG Rides Streaming Music Wave
- Myspace Launches Music Streaming App