After years of planning, Rupert Murdoch is preparing to hand over the reins of his broadcasting empire to his sons and is expected to name James as chief executive of 21st Century Fox while another son, Lachlan, will most likely become co-executive chairman, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Murdoch Brings Son Back to Media Empire
- Entertainment Group Takes 21st Century Fox Name
- James Murdoch & Lachlan K. Murdoch
- Passing the Torch
- LA 500: James Murdoch
- Fox Bid for Time Warner Could Trigger Big Mergers
- PAGE 3 Aussies Galore; HEDs Up on Devereaux
- ´The Martian´ Not Enough for 21st Century Fox