The money keeps coming to Tesla as the company is now in line to get $15 million in California tax credits, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Gets $15 Million in Tax Credits
- Big Tax Loophole
- Elon Musk Gets Government Help
- Driverless Fords on Our Streets
- California to Mount Aggressive Bid for Tesla Battery Plant
- California Loses to Nevada as Site of Tesla Battery Plant
- Tesla to Produce Lower Cost Models
- Tesla Earnings Spark Questions