Billionaire developer Rick Caruso and his wife are expected to announce Thursday a donation of $25 million to USC to aid research into how stem cells might restore hearing in light of their teenage daughter's successful hearing-loss treatment at the university last year. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Caruso Hears Plea, Gives $25 Million to USC
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 18, Rick J. Caruso
- NEWS OF THE WEEK
- USC Receives $10M Gift for BioMedical Research of Blindness
- Billionaire Donates $35 million
- Caruso Foundation to Support Watts Educational Initiative
- $25 Million Gift Goes to USC for Stem Cell Work
- Garcetti Taps New LAWA Head