Even port congestion and a labor dispute didn’t stop the Los Angeles and Long Beach Ports from posting their third best year on record last year, the San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil-by-Rail Project Faces Environmental Challenges
- Potholes Galore
- Stricter Grading System for Restaurants?
- Police Taser Sword-Wielding Man
- Gas Prices Expected to Rise as Torrance Refinery Shuts Down
- High Court: L.A. County Liable for Stormwater Pollution
- Rents in California: High and Getting Higher
- Irwindale Declares Sriracha Factory a Public Nuisance