Dozens of health insurers selling plans under Obamacare want to charge much higher premiums next year partly because of the higher-than-expected costs of care for customers they gained under the program's coverage expansion, Fox News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Experts Give Warnings on Obamacare's Impact
- Obamacare’s Doctored Coverage
- Medicaid, Obamacare Nurse Healthy First Quarter
- Cost of Health Care Slams Business, Workers
- CVS Orders Workers to Reveal Weight, Health Info
- Fires Likely to Help Fuel Insurance Rate Hikes
- Partners Set Stage for TV, Film Industry Coverage
- Insurance for All?