SpringHill Entertainment, the production company founded by NBA player LeBron James, has signed an agreement with Warner Bros. Entertainment to develop content for television, film and digital outlets.
SpringHill has multiple programs on the air including “Becoming” and “Survivor’s Remorse” for cable networks Disney HD and Starz. The production company is also working on a game show for NBC.
The production company was created in 2013 and is a partnership between James and his longtime collaborator Maverick Carter.
“LeBron James has one of the most powerful, well-known brands in the world and we are excited to be in business with him and his partner,” Kevin Tsujihara, chief executive at Burbank’s Warner Bros. said in a statement.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LeBron James’s Company Gets Warner Investment
- LeBron James
- Maverick Carter Named to Live Nation Board of Directors
- Warner Bros. Acquires Machinima in Nine Figure Deal
- LeBron Boosts High School Hoops Enterprise
- 'World in Flames' Video Game Stirs Concern in Venezuela
- Warner Bros. Joins Group to Invest in Chinese Entertainment
- Federal Bill Would Offer Incentives to Work in States