SpringHill Entertainment, the production company founded by NBA player LeBron James, has signed an agreement with Warner Bros. Entertainment to develop content for television, film and digital outlets.
SpringHill has multiple programs on the air including “Becoming” and “Survivor’s Remorse” for cable networks Disney HD and Starz. The production company is also working on a game show for NBC.
The production company was created in 2013 and is a partnership between James and his longtime collaborator Maverick Carter.
“LeBron James has one of the most powerful, well-known brands in the world and we are excited to be in business with him and his partner,” Kevin Tsujihara, chief executive at Burbank’s Warner Bros. said in a statement.
You May Also Like
- LeBron James’s Company Gets Warner Investment
- LeBron James
- Warner Bros. Signs Game Deal
- LeBron Boosts High School Hoops Enterprise
- Big Buy for LeBron James
- Warner Bros. Acquires Machinima in Nine Figure Deal
- Warner Bros. Joins Group to Invest in Chinese Entertainment
- Warner Bros. Reshapes Global Theatrical, Home Entertainment Units