After a Northern California woman was shot to death at random allegedly by a Mexican immigrant who had been deported five times, her family is criticizing officials who released the man under San Francisco’s sanctuary city policy, the Daily Mail reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- No More ‘Aliens’
- Sanctuary Cities Could Lose Funding
- Protestors Block Immigrants
- Fewer Raids, Better Planning
- Number of Citizens Receiving Disability Reaches Record
- Set Abstractions Aside, Focus on the Real Issues in Immigration
- California May Grant Driver's Licenses to Young Illegal Immigrants
- Deportation Policy Could Hurt L.A.’s Economy