USC, which received almost $732 million in gifts in 2014, was once again ranked third among U.S. universities for its fundraising successes, bested only by Harvard and Stanford, according to a national survey released today, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- USC and UCLA Tie, Again
- British Magazine Ranks Caltech World’s Best Research University
- UC Campuses Ranked High in Washington Monthly
- College Rankings: Caltech Makes the Top Ten; UCLA Beats USC
- New Provost at USC
- Sweet Deal
- Presidential Visit to Clog L.A. Traffic
- 10 Percent of State’s Workers Here Illegally