Termed-out Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich’s hotly contested seat has already drawn seven candidates even though Antonovich won’t actually leave office until the end of next year, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Property Tax Set for L.A. County Ballot
- L.A. Takes Step Toward Touch-Screen Voting
- Winemakers to Fight
- BizFed Endorses Shriver for County Supervisor
- Historic Preservation in L.A.’s Unincorporated Areas Gets Initial Approval
- The Case for an Alternative Bullet-Train Route
- Possible Funding for Affordable Housing
- Are Unions Driving Kinkisharyo Out of L.A.?