Los Angeles City Controller Ron Galperin reported Friday that revenues for the city are nearly $87 million more than expected, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Controller Reveals Massive Increase in City Overtime
- New Internet Site Opens City's Books
- Earthquake Retrofit Bill Advances
- Mayor Reveals Real Estate Plan
- L.A. City Controller Runs Numbers by Business
- Lawmakers Brace for Backlash Over Film Tax Credit
- City Council Committee Mulls Gun Control Measures
- Winner Chosen for Convention Center Re-do