Magic Leap, which has been working on a secretive wearable visual technology, is planning to announce a $542 million investment led by Google. Also participating in the round is Burbank’s Legendary Entertainment and its chief executive, Tom Tull, the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- Legendary Ponders Change
- Billion-Dollar Warner Film Deal
- Health Care App Heal Raises $26.9 Million
- Legendary Entertainment Seeking $700 Million Refinancing
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 18: Health care App Heal Raises $26.9 Million
- Parent Lands Legendary Role
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 27: March Capital Backs Nifty Games