“Fury,” David Ayer’s World War II film starring Brad Pitt, took in $23.5 million at the North American box office this weekend, ousting “Gone Girl” from the top slot, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: 'Spectre' Remains at Top
- Thrillers Top the Box Office
- Disney’s ‘Moana’ Takes $81 Million
- Gone Girl Continues Triumph at the Box Office
- Boffo Year-end for Hollywood
- Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Sets Super Bowl Record
- Box Office: ‘The Equalizer’ Beats ‘The Maze Runner,’ But Only in North America
- Box Office: ‘Perfect Guy’ Narrowly Beats ‘The Visit’