Veteran economic development specialist Kenn Phillips was promoted from senior vice president to chief executive of the Valley Economic Alliance in Sherman Oaks, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sherman, Hahn Urge Valley Business Leaders to Speak Up
- Hard Times on Ventura Boulevard
- 3,600 Without Power in Heat Wave
- Valley Business Advocate Bruce Ackerman Dies
- Darkness Falls
- Sherman Oaks Set and Prop Firm Finds Success Despite Runaway Production
- Economic Experts Say Valley on the Mend
- Official: IT Workers Laid Off at Anthem