Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. agreed to buy Move Inc., the owner of Realtor.com, for $950 million, expanding its digital real-estate listings to compete with sites such as Zillow.com, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New York Regulators Threaten to Disrupt Comcast Deal
- Stan Kroenke Buys Texas Mega-Ranch
- Governor Makes $7.2 Billion Water Bond Agreement
- Tribune Wants to Sell Papers as a Package
- Will Alibaba Target Snapchat and Lion’s Gate?
- Iggy Azalea Sues for Infringement
- Verizon to Buy Intel's TV Business
- Both Parties May Have Reason for January Budget Deal