Police arrived at a Riverside County home on Tuesday to investigate gunshots heard in the area, and instead found 152 illegal cockfighting roosters, the Desert Sun reports.
You May Also Like
- Desert Hot Springs Weighs Bankruptcy
- Huy Fong's Sriracha Catches Fire
- Firms Who Hire Illegal Immigrants Sued
- Fullscreen Acquires Rooster Teeth
- Marijuana Consultant Buying Land for Cultivation
- New Financial District Hotels Drive State Record
- Renegade Businesses Draw Unwanted Attention in L.A.
- HOMELESS --- City Rules May Shutter Hotels For Homeless