Police arrived at a Riverside County home on Tuesday to investigate gunshots heard in the area, and instead found 152 illegal cockfighting roosters, the Desert Sun reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Desert Hot Springs Weighs Bankruptcy
- Marijuana Consultant Buying Land for Cultivation
- New Spin On Fighting Illegal Discs
- Vitesse Reveals More Options Troubles
- Renegade Businesses Draw Unwanted Attention in L.A.
- Huy Fong's Sriracha Catches Fire
- IMPRESSIONS---What Were All Those Events Really Like?
- Pellicano Guilty in Wiretapping Case