Police arrived at a Riverside County home on Tuesday to investigate gunshots heard in the area, and instead found 152 illegal cockfighting roosters, the Desert Sun reports.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Desert Hot Springs Weighs Bankruptcy
- Marijuana Consultant Buying Land for Cultivation
- New Spin On Fighting Illegal Discs
- Vitesse Reveals More Options Troubles
- Renegade Businesses Draw Unwanted Attention in L.A.
- Huy Fong's Sriracha Catches Fire
- IMPRESSIONS---What Were All Those Events Really Like?
- Pellicano Guilty in Wiretapping Case