Newspapers in El Salvador and Honduras are promoting the Obama administration’s policy that defers deportation to minors brought to the United States as children by their parents – those known as "Dreamers," Newsmax reports. Up to 500 illegal minors are being housed at a naval base in Ventura County.
You May Also Like
- Dream Act Passage Urged by L.A. Chamber, Biz Groups Statewide
- L.A. Chamber Joins Push to Renew Dream Act
- Leaders in Law 2017 Nominees: An Uncertain Future: Who are the Dreamers?
- Deportation Policy Could Hurt L.A.’s Economy
- California May Grant Driver's Licenses to Young Illegal Immigrants
- Protestors Block Immigrants
- GOP Wants Speedier Deportations
- Outrage Grows Over Illegal Immigrant