American Apparel Inc. has been approached by Irving Place Capital about a possible takeover, sources told the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Post-Charney, American Apparel Adopts New Code of Conduct
- American Apparel Backer Blasts Charney
- Report: Buyout Firm ‘Uncertain’ About American Apparel Bid
- Janus Money Came From Brokerage Tied to ‘Bond King’
- Bankruptcy Loan Approved for American Apparel
- American Apparel: Takeover Bid, Board Shakeup and ‘Betrayal’
- Tribune Shareholders to Meet
- Cushman & Wakefield to Be Put Up for Sale