Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced Tuesday that 7,000 police officers citywide will receive and wear body cameras by mid-2016, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Council Proposal Could Slow Minimum Wage Hike
- Mayor Reveals Real Estate Plan
- L.A. Council Waives Fees for TV Pilots
- Garcetti Signs Agreement to Shuttle Chinese Patients to L.A. Hospitals
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program
- Garcetti Names New Film Czar
- Garcetti, Blumenfield Tour West San Fernando Valley