The Luce X2 Touch TV vending machine, recently released in England, can use facial recognition to deny certain customers junk food based on previous purchases, age and health records, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Go Ahead, Have a Double-Double
- You Can Now Order a $40,000 Bottle of Booze at the Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Make Way for Whole Foods Downtown
- Hamburger Hamlet Founder Harry Lewis Dies
- Raul Martinez Sr., Founder of King Taco, Dies
- Sriracha Rooster Invades Pop Culture
- Blue Bottle Coffee Scoops Up L.A. Firms
- Amazon's Fresh Grocery Delivery Service Launches