The Luce X2 Touch TV vending machine, recently released in England, can use facial recognition to deny certain customers junk food based on previous purchases, age and health records, the Los Angeles Times reports.
You May Also Like
- Hamburger Hamlet Founder Harry Lewis Dies
- Make Way for Whole Foods Downtown
- Go Ahead, Have a Double-Double
- You Can Now Order a $40,000 Bottle of Booze at the Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Raul Martinez Sr., Founder of King Taco, Dies
- Sriracha Rooster Invades Pop Culture
- Blue Bottle Coffee Scoops Up L.A. Firms
- Gas Below $3 in L.A.