United Parcel Service said Wednesday that a data breach at 51 of its UPS Stores may have compromised data on approximately 105,000 customer transactions between January and August, according to the Wall Street Journal. The data breach affected 1percent of stores in 24 states, including California.
You May Also Like
- Forever 21 Finds Point-of-Sale Data Breach at Stores
- Data Security Company Locks Up Ex-NSA Official
- Leaders in Law 2017 Nominees: How Safe Is Our Water Infrastructure from a Cyberattack?
- Wal-Mart Leader to Resign
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Preventing, Managing and Resolving Potentially Devastating Cyberattacks
- News Briefs: January 8
- Albertsons Reveals Data Breach
- The Return of Facebook's Winklevoss Twins