Two appointees of Mayor Eric Garcetti filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday against Brian D’Arcy, head of the L.A. Department of Water and Power’s biggest union, concerning two union-related trusts he helps oversee, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles DWP Chief Ron Nichols Resigns
- City Seeks Receiver for DWP Institutes
- Garcetti, Greuel Heading for Runoff
- Labor Panel Rules Against L.A. Pension Plans
- Garcetti Rejects DWP Salary Deal
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program
- Garcetti, Blumenfield Tour West San Fernando Valley