Two appointees of Mayor Eric Garcetti filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday against Brian D’Arcy, head of the L.A. Department of Water and Power’s biggest union, concerning two union-related trusts he helps oversee, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
You May Also Like
- Los Angeles DWP Chief Ron Nichols Resigns
- Garcetti Rejects DWP Salary Deal
- Garcetti, Blumenfield Tour West San Fernando Valley
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Garcetti Names New Film Czar
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program
- Eric Garcetti Taking L.A. 'Back to Basics'
- Possible Pall Over State of the City