Sources tell New York Post's Page Six that CBS chief Les Moonves has bought Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s home on Malibu’s prestigious Carbon Beach for $28 million. Moonves reportedly will keep his Holmby Hills mansion, and use the beach house as a weekend retreat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Buys Malibu Home
- Dr. Dre Set to Close on Tom Brady’s $50 Million L.A. Mansion
- Construction Executive Homes In on Estate Deal
- CBS Extends Moonves’ Contract
- Viacom Board Discussing Succession Today
- Money's No Fun If You Don't Spend It
- Reports: Moonves, CBS Board Negotiating Exit Plan