California lawmakers are poised to pass legislation that could dramatically affect bills for millions of residential customers of SoCal Edison Co. and other state-regulated utilities. The Los Angeles Times reports that people living in temperate climates along the coast would probably see higher bills.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown Signs Bill Granting Edison, Other Utilities, Some Relief from Wildfire Damage Claims
- Edison, Other Utilities Lose Bid to Reduce Liability for Wildfires
- SoCal Edison’s Plans to Hire Foreign Workers Criticized
- Utility’s Venture to Drive Buzz for Electric Power
- California Regulators Pushing for Electricity Storage
- Edison Sweating Vulnerable Grid, Overheated Bills
- Regulators Seek to Expand Green Loans
- ENERGY---Legislative Proposal Would Slam Big Edison Customers