Los Angeles County supervisors have decided not to fast track a proposed county's stormwater cleanup fee, opting not to proceed with the parcel fee as written but allowing for the possibility it could re-appear on a general election ballot next year, the Los Angeles Times and San Gabriel Valley Tribune report.
You May Also Like
- High Court: L.A. County Liable for Stormwater Pollution
- County Defers Vote on Storm Water Cleanup Fee
- Layoffs at L.A. Works
- Ontario Prepares to Sue L.A. Over Airport
- LAEDC Saved or Attracted 200,000 Jobs for L.A. County
- Oil-by-Rail Project Faces Environmental Challenges
- Stricter Grading System for Restaurants?
- Pot Ruling Not Expected to Affect L.A. Measures