Los Angeles County supervisors have decided not to fast track a proposed county's stormwater cleanup fee, opting not to proceed with the parcel fee as written but allowing for the possibility it could re-appear on a general election ballot next year, the Los Angeles Times and San Gabriel Valley Tribune report.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- County Defers Vote on Storm Water Cleanup Fee
- High Court: L.A. County Liable for Stormwater Pollution
- Layoffs at L.A. Works
- County Supervisors Place Parcel Tax for Stormwater Cleanup on November Ballot
- Stricter Grading System for Restaurants?
- Ontario Prepares to Sue L.A. Over Airport
- Pot Ruling Not Expected to Affect L.A. Measures
- Local Newspapers Hit By Subscription Renewal Scams