In a counterclaim filed on Tuesday, former Variety owner Reed Elsevier accused Jay Penske, the trade paper's new owner, of defaulting on $1.3 million of the trade's purchase price, TheWrap.com reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Media Buys Variety
- What's Nikki Finke's future at Deadline Hollywood?
- Variety Publishes Final Daily Print Edition
- Summit Sued by Makers of 'Twilight' Parody
- Variety Pay Wall Exits, Print Product Stays
- Film Review at Heart of Suit Against Variety
- Could Buyer Refashion Clothing Industry Paper?
- Deadline’s Finke Breaks With Penske