In a counterclaim filed on Tuesday, former Variety owner Reed Elsevier accused Jay Penske, the trade paper's new owner, of defaulting on $1.3 million of the trade's purchase price, TheWrap.com reports.
You May Also Like
- Penske Media Buys Variety
- Variety Pay Wall Exits, Print Product Stays
- Variety Publishes Final Daily Print Edition
- What's Nikki Finke's future at Deadline Hollywood?
- Summit Sued by Makers of 'Twilight' Parody
- Deadline’s Finke Breaks With Penske
- Nikki Finke Wants to Buy Back Deadline
- 'Fashion Police' Writers Claim They're Not Getting Paid