This week, a bipartisan group of lawmakers introduced a bill to encourage employee-ownership plans. But critics of the plans say owners who are looking for an easy exit are simply spreading the risks of business ownership by convincing employees to gamble their retirement savings, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- An Age of Bite-Size Entertainment
- La Jolla Farms: Where Billionaires Meet Surfers
- Signals Weak for TV-Ad Market
- More Brands Want You to Model Their Clothes
- Boeing Works to Redeem Dreamliner
- Online Ads That Go Where You Go
- The Return of Facebook's Winklevoss Twins
- Microsoft Fight Back Against Google Incursion